Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SliPPErs that clean house????

I'm always joking about how I wish I could teach my dogs to clean house while I'm gone to work. I keep thinking I should design some kind of little shoes that would sweep the floor as they walk, or train them to scrub the bathroom, or at least just pick up a little. Is that really too much to ask??? The other day I was shopping at Walmart and I saw these fancy little slippers hanging by the cleaning supplies, well, Low and behold, they are made to sweep your floor as you walk. They are made for humans, not dogs, but , hey, I'll take what I can get. So I purchased them and now they are my new favorite thing to wear around the house, no matter what I am doing I am also sweeping the floor. I think it gives me good exercise too because I like to take long broad steps as I go, kind of like ice skating :). What will they think of next!!!!

0 comments: