Thursday, October 9, 2008

FaLL ForAy

We had a nice visit from my mom in law and sweet cousin Stacia. They stopped by and stayed a night with us. On Sunday we decided to go up to Fish Lake after church to see the fall leaves before they were all gone. It was so beautiful. We walked down to the lake and had a good time skipping rocks. John Wayne and Superman were the rock skipping champs, they could skip 5or 6 times, I was lucky if my rock didn't hit me in the back of the head. John Wayne and The Caboose crossed the stream and The Caboose saw a fish and was able to catch it with his hands, he was so excited and just after he put it back we came across this sign: We took a lot of pictures of the mountain, I'm glad we got them because it is supposed to snow this weekend, which will end the fall leaves.










Stacia wanted some leaves to take home to press, so The Caboose decided he would get some for her. He's a basketball star in the making.......Look at that slam dunk!!

















3 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time! I need to get up there and get some pictures but I just can't find the time to do it! My mother-in-law will be here tomorrow so it looks like I might be able to do the Wednesday thing after all! Yay!

Bry said...

hey mom love you blog it is great!

Tevita and Jodi said...

Hey it worked! I got you all changed so I can see you now! Thanks for everything and have a good day!