Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sometimes.......

Today I was running a little behind.....not that that is unusual, but I was putting on my jewelry when I noticed that one of my earrings had the blue glass bead missing out of it, I found it in the bottom of my jewelry case......as I contemplated whether I had time to get out the glue and fix it before work, I picked up the matching earring and as luck would have it I dropped it in the sink. And guess what???? Yup the blue glass bead fell out of it.....making a matching set!! So I popped them in and off I went. Sometimes the Fate just smiles on us that way.

1 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

Rhonda, I haven't checked out your blog for awhile. It looks great. Your pictures are adorable and it looks like you have had a wonderful summer. Too bad it has to come to an end huh! Love ya,